[hobbit] Problem with graph zoom on Network times

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Jan 15 00:31:27 CET 2010

Josh,

What is the FF 3.5 bug?

   .....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.

> Has anyone else seen this issue with their installation of xymon?
>

>     ......Bruce
>

>  Bruce White
>  Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax:
> 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and
> confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is
> not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
> delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from
> your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.

When

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk