[hobbit] How can I set an alert if the ping response time is over a threshold?

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:34:17 CET 2010

Thanks Buchan;

I've added the options you've mentioned, although from the commandline I do not see any difference in its output.

One thing that I've noticed recently is that I in my newer setup, using xymon-4.3.0-0 beta 2, I no longer see a "conn" column, thus am unable to see ping stats at all.

Am I missing an option to turn this on someplace?

Thanks,

.vadim