[hobbit] bb-hosts COMMENT Tag no longer working?

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Wed Jan 6 18:10:24 CET 2010

Malcolm,

THANKS!  I am not very good at reading C code, let alone figuring out how all the modules and functions in Xymon work together.  This however is not what I want to hear.  I'd like the DESCR tag to just be for the populating the info page fields and the COMMENT tag for appearing on the screen.   The way older versions of hobbit worked.

Thanks again,
Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/