[hobbit] bbtest-net crashing

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Tue Feb 23 13:50:58 CET 2010

Hello,

Further debugging proved that a https URL is sending such a result to
the GET query that it makes the bbtest-net process crash. Removing the
URL test in the bb-hosts file fixed it. I will keep you posted about the
core explanation so that the exception can be handled by a newer code
version.

Best regards,

Etienne Marganne.