[hobbit] Running client scripts from alerts???

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:08:14 CET 2010

Hi,
On a linux client you I can use hobbitboard. I don't know if bbwin supports
hobbitboard.

I use this script to restart devmon on a bbproxy:

#!/bin/sh
TEST=`/home/bbmon/server/bin/bb  IP_of_XYMON  "hobbitdboard test=dm
color=purple" | grep myhost`

if  [ -n "$TEST" ];
        then
PID=`cat /var/run/devmon/devmon.pid`