[xymon] Possible to sum rrd into one graph ?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:04:26 CEST 2010

Take a look at the man page for rrdgraph_data.  That describes how to use
CDEF:

     CDEF
         CDEF:vname=RPN expression

         This command creates a new set of data points (in memory only, not
in
         the RRD file) out of one or more other data series.

After using DEF to define the variables being pulled from the various RRDs,
you should be able to combine them with a math expression.  You would then
use the CDEF vname in the graph LINE, AREA, etc.

Ralph Mitchell