Fwd: RE: New install, no hosts shown - Never Mind

joea at j4computers.com joea at j4computers.com
Mon Aug 23 22:31:49 CEST 2010

For the sake of completeness, and for those searching archives for a similar issue, I should add that -

The IP address, being embedded in so many "binary" files, made it necessary to delete everything in /home/xymon/client and /home/xymon/server, for the recompile to be effective.

joe a.

Removed dark glasses.  Noted logs indicated typo in host IP.

Recompiled.  Working, so far, as expected.

joe a.

In a new install of xymon, the base web page displays, but none of the hosts listed in bb-host will show.  Not even the default host.

Obviously, I have something mis configured.

Thanks in advance