[xymon] client only shows conn, info and trends

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Aug 20 16:55:15 CEST 2010

If the server is showing up on your "Ghost" report, make sure the name
in the ghost report matches the name in the bb-hosts filr or add a
"CLIENT:" tag to the bb-hosts entry which references the name found in
the ghost report.   See the bb-hosts documentation about the "CLIENT:"
tag syntax.

     ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/