[hobbit] Custom script shows purple

Iain M Conochie iain at shihad.org
Fri Apr 30 12:13:18 CEST 2010

Richard Finegold wrote:
> Iain, are you sending status+6m for your 5 minute scripts?

Nope. They default to time out after 20 minutes.

So a 5 minute script times out in quadruple the time it is supposed to
run in.

You will need to add a greater time than the runtime to ensure no purple
messages.

As I do not know if this will correctly parse decimals then i felt a
default of script run time +1 would be adequate

Iain