[hobbit] Top-Posting (was Re: [hobbit] Custom script shows purple)

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Thu Apr 29 09:22:07 CEST 2010

You can read my mind ;)

________________________________

From: Vernon Everett [mailto:everett.vernon at gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. April 2010 04:07
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Top-Posting (was Re: [hobbit] Custom script shows
purple)

Top posting? Bottom Posting? Who cares? Really?
What are we trying to achieve here? Stop and think about it for a
moment.

This is a forum for us to share knowledge, experience and know-how with
each other.
This forum is kept alive by posts from people who give up their time to
post. They don't have to post, they do it as a favour. A donation of
time, as it were.
Complaining about how people post to this forum, is like giving a
hundred bucks to charity, in ten dollar notes, and they complain the
want two fifties instead.
Would you give again? I know I wouldn't.

Most people on this list are pretty smart, and know how to scroll up,
and some even know how to scroll down.
You get a response to your question posted by somebody who is doing us
all a favour. Take it and be happy. Don't complain about how you got it.
That's just being ungrateful.

Regards
    Vernon

P.S. This response has also been bottom-posted for your convenience.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Josh Luthman