aggregated availablity

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:28:51 CEST 2010

Has anyone done any customization wtih bbgen or someother way to
generate html and graph report of aggregated application availability?

So if I have host1,host2,host3 reporting availability of application
app1 on their node I like a total availability of app1.

so host1 says app1 available 99% of time in last month. host2 reports
98% for same app1 and host3 reports 99%. I like to have a availability
report of 98.67% for app1 .

I guess I could get the csv reports of bbgen for all hosts and then
create a report of avg for the app1.

I rather not invent the procedure if something like that can be done
by hobbit already

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu