[hobbit] "Pages Hosted Locally"

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Sep 29 01:16:01 CEST 2009

Read the bbgen man page there is an option to change what is displayed.
I think I also remmebr somewhere I saw a file you could change to have
that string, in place of "pages hosted locally", but I don't remember
where I saw it.

        .......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/