[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh - Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server

Shaun Phillips tainted.soul69 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:10:00 CEST 2009

Mike,

No, the lom variables are set and when run manually it produces what I am
seeing.  Exit status is 0 when I run it but I assume it's using awk/egrep
etc.. etc.. to get values?

LOM_COMMAND="/usr/sbin/lom"
LOM_OPT="-pfvt"

We do have SONWlom packages.

system      SUNWlomm       LOMlite manual pages
system      SUNWlomr       LOMlite driver (root)
system      SUNWlomu       LOMlite Utilities (usr)

Output from manual run.

# /usr/sbin/lom -pfvt
PSUs:
1 OK
Fans:
1 OK speed 84%
Supply voltages:
 1               5V status=ok
 2              3V3 status=ok
 3             +12V status=ok
 4             -12V status=ok
 5         VDD core status=ok
System status flags (circuit breakers):
 1             USB0 status=ok
 2             USB1 status=ok
 3              SCC status=ok
System Temperature Sensors:
 1        Enclosure 32 degC : warning 67 degC : shutdown 72 degC
System Over-temperature Sensors:
 1             ÿCPU status=ok

Painful, as these are the only servers let to solve?

Regards
Sean.