[hobbit] hobbit-clients configuration not taking

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Sep 12 23:50:42 CEST 2009

yum -y update gcc gcc-c++ pcre-devel libpng-devel openssl-devel
openldap-devel fping rrdtool-devel ntp

Doing this fixed one.  Wasn't needed on three.

Both of these two clients are updating the full client data now.

Thank you very much for your help Greg!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle