Graphing with broken numbers

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Thu Sep 10 17:16:34 CEST 2009

Hi

I try to get some temperature graphs of my UPS. The UPS test produces
broken numbers like this:

Temperature status:

Warning level:  35 C
Alarm level  :  40 C

Device                  Temp(C)  Temp(F)
 Ambient                20.7       69

Devmon version 0.3.1-beta1 running on s068a300

I manged to get the numbers into a graph if I alter the output to not
showing 20.7, instead showing 21.
The graph show up several lines like

Ambient_______20.
Ambient_______21.

It seems the number is been slitted at the point instead of using the
broken number. What can I do against that behavior?

Thorsten Erdmann

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.