[hobbit] sending particular alert message to particular users

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:37:55 CEST 2009

I don't think you can do this via the standard alerts function (because all
log messages are grouped into the one "msg" test).  However, you might be
able to do what you want if you call a script and have the script examine
the message content and then send the email to the proper user.

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your