[hobbit] Remove Ports column

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Wed Sep 9 10:45:07 CEST 2009

Have you also tried my hint ?

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2009/09/msg00088.html

An option for bbgen :

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bbgen.1.html

COLUMN SELECTION OPTIONS
These options affect which columns (tests) are included in the webpages
generated by bbgen.

--ignorecolumns=test[,test]

The given columns will be completely ignored by bbgen when generating
webpages. Can be used to generate reports where you eliminate some of the
more noisy tests, like "msgs".

cheers,
 	martin