[hobbit] recovery messages

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:19:33 CEST 2009

The alert rules are very simple:

PAGE=%^APHIS$
        SCRIPT /usr/local/hobbit/server/ext/SaveAlert.py DUMMY COLORS=red
DURATION>0 REPEAT=30d RECOVERED

... and so on for each page of the Hobbit installation. The script is the
start of a process that helps our NOC to manage alerts and notify
responsible parties, not being able to automatically remove things that go
red->yellow->green will cause problems.

Thanks,
Larry Barber