[hobbit] firefox 3.5 problem with graph zoom display - ymon 4.2.2-RC1-2008.12.01

chris barham chrisgbarham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:46:21 CEST 2009

Hi

I think I have a work around, avoiding a recompile of the C code.

Rather than make the changes to hobbitgraph.c,  I applied the changes
mentioned in the patch below, to a css file that hobbit uses.  (since I
wanted to avoid recompiling our production code).

This seems to have resolved this issue with Mozilla 3.5 for me.  (on Xymon
4.2.3.  Haven't tried this yet on 4.2.0 )

I just added the following to the bottom of  $BBHOME//www/menu/menu.css

#zoomSensitiveZone{
  opacity:0;
}
#zoomBox{