[hobbit] not getting ssh status for any host

pankaj dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:29:22 CET 2009

Hi,
thanks for ur respoce.but i hv done such configuration for making my display
page as per the requirement.In my first display page (bb.html),i  have 3
links only.After clicking on one of the links,i have other links and after
clicking that other page link,i get list of hosts as first colmn and single
test as 2nd colun .
on display page,i get,
first  page for conn of row1-rack1 subpage,is :
http://192.168.4.60/xymon/rack001/rack1003/rack1002.html
              conn
host1       **
host2       **
host3       **
**-indiactes green

2nd
This page is : http://192.168.4.60/xymon/rack001/rack1003/rack1003.html
              ssh
host1       *
host2       *
host3       *
*-indiactes purple

This page is : http://192.168.4.60/xymon/rack001/rack1003/rack1005.html
              homemount
host1       ^
host2       ^
host3       ^
^-indiactes green

like this for every set of nodes .

When i do as suggested by  Malcolm Hunter,
i get error of
Host a.b.c.d appears twice in bb-hosts! This may cause strange results.
and if i do as i given in my firsh query,
i get purple ssh.
kindly suggest.

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar