[hobbit] not getting ssh status for any host

Sheets, Jerald Jerald.Sheets at turner.com
Thu Nov 19 17:31:24 CET 2009

I have to ask...

You don't have anything but "noconn" listed in many of your hosts,
implying you're using that because firewalling disables ping. (or
swallows ICMP echoes)

Does it similarly mangle your ssh sessions?

In a standard install, simply adding "ssh" to the end of a host blick is
all that's needed:

10.1.1.2   foo.bar.com       # conn cpu disk msgs procs ssh

simply by adding the ssh tag on the end of my host checks, I now have an
ssh column with the output I need.  Is this not how you were setting
this up?

--jms