[hobbit] directory vs. includes statement

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Wed Nov 18 12:09:18 CET 2009

Hi !

> Please file a feature request on devmon for supporting the 'directory' statement.

done on saturday ...

But it seems i've got another problem/question with the directory vs. includes statement ..

Which is the difference beween the  directory and includes statement ?

I used the directory-statement in bb-hosts, hobbit-client.cfg and
hobbit-alerts.cfg, because it's the easiest way to get to configure a lot
of Configs for a bunch of pages,alerts and client-configs ....

Unfortunatly  ( the directory statement) it didn't work right now together
with the --cifd option of  hobbitd_alert module ...

"cfid:N" where N is the linenumber in the hobbit-alerts.cfg "

The cfid-linenumber dosen't match with linenumber if i make an dump of the hobbit-alerts.cfg with

/usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/bbcmd  /usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitd_alert --dump-config

by the way ,in the top of the hobbit-alerts.cfg,
i've got many Comments and mail-macros but which i've included in the dump-file ..

Any comments are welcome ;-)

cheers,

 	martin