[hobbit] "Main View" Help Needed

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Fri Nov 13 21:15:48 CET 2009

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wrote:
> I guess to simplify it, I want to create a set of "new" pages which are centered and not an extension of any previous set.
>
> So, for example, my settings for BGENOPTS="--subpagecolumns=7". Now supposing I have six sites which I want to monitor, my next entry for "page" gets wrapped into the actual sites, and the entries for ALL, which are all of the Windows Servers, Linux Servers, etc, are limited to just 7, as shown above, what if Ihave 8?  Also, I want to make a clear distinction between the sites and the aggregated list.
>
> .vp

Honestly, not sure you made it any clearer (to me anyway).  When I use
the "page" directive, the following hosts show up on another page, and
the subpage is linked under a section (by default) something like
"subpages hosted locally."  I usually put the page directives toward the
bottom of my bb-hosts, under any host entries I expect to show on the
main page.

Not sure if you can show us what you mean... since I guess I'm not
getting it from your description.
-Alan