[hobbit] New Big Brother interface

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 3 17:04:58 CET 2009

That is really impressive and smooth looking.  I don't see any practicality
in it right now, though.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle