[hobbit] no data on xymon server for zonestat

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Sat May 30 09:14:25 CEST 2009

I have the zonestat.sh utility up & running, but from what I read, I
can't see what your problem is. As far as you describe, everything is
just fine on the Xymon-server.

Q1: If the server receivers client data, the received data should be
in: /var/lib/hobbit/data/rrd/HostName/zonestat.HostName.rrd and
/var/lib/hobbit/data/rrd/HostName/zonestat.global.rrd and
So, does your server creates these files?

Q2: Where are you looking for your graphs? It is data trending, so the
graph only appears in the trends column for your host if you have
entered the following in your bb-host-file for that particular host:

ip.address.xxx.yyy hostname  #
TRENDS:*,zonestat:zonestatcpu|zonestatmem|zonestatnproc|zonestatsize"

Peter