Down time criteria before sending alert.

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Fri May 15 20:25:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I would naturally think that a threshold can also represent the time
something is "down" before an email is sent.

For example, if the conn for a printer is off for 5 minutes, I don't want to
be notified, but I do, after 15 minutes.

For a critical server, it would be down for 3 minutes, before I get
notified.

Ummm what is that feature called, since its not threshold, and where do I
configure that?

Thanks!!

William

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.