[hobbit] alert.chk

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Thu May 14 11:20:12 CEST 2009

Hi Dominique,

thanks for the answer. I've just changed the script an now it shows the correct status. Didn't think of using "bb ... hobbitdboard".
Nevertheless I am just curious why the status is written with a different color to alert.chk.

Cheers
Torsten

Torsten Richter wrote:

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Better to use "bb" command to query Xymon internal statuses.

example:

$ ./bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard host=admiral test=ldap"
admiral|ldap|green||1239861135|1242279011|1242280811|0|0|12.34.56.78|-1|green
Thu May 14 07:29:59 2009

Check bb(1) man page for more info.

Dominique

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk