clear server:http recovered

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Mon May 11 12:22:41 CEST 2009

Hi all.
Can anybody explain how to configure the Xymon server not to
send a recovered message when a status goes clear.
I do not want to remove the clear status per se, I just want
the clear status to behave as it should behave, that is UNKNOWN.
If a status depends on other tests, would it be possible to send
a message about that.

I am using version 4.2.0. Has this issue been dealt with in later
versions?

See the following message that was sent as recovered:

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,