[hobbit] SPLITNCV and graphs

Graham Nayler graham.nayler at hallmarq.net
Fri May 8 16:27:26 CEST 2009

I'm doing what you're after using a custom script instead of SPLITNCV, but
the two are closely related, and I think this works for what you are doing.

In the file hobbitserver.cfg, add your test name to the GRAPHS entry
followed by "::1" i.e.
GRAPHS="la,disk.....,lines,ifmib::1,test::1"

This sets the limit of the number of traces per graph, so set it to
"test::2" if e.g. you wanted two traces per graph

BTW, I assume there is a typo in your DEF: line below, it should be lambda
not lanbda

Graham