[hobbit] xymon ready to replace bb?

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Sat Mar 28 14:20:44 CET 2009

Hi, Harald !

.. good question ... but it should not be a religious question .. :-)

.. but i think, in both ways, you need a registration for the
rights to append your notes ...

So obvisously, it should the best way for all Xymon's to have one
and only  Wiki/Howto Side ...

For Xymonton would be Galen the right person ....

> Or shall I send it directly to the list

  hmm, maybe the quickest solution ...

thanks & cheers,

 	martin