[hobbit] xymon ready to replace bb?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Mar 26 14:40:16 CET 2009

While I don't want to minimize TJ's work, I don't believe people realize that Xymonton, the Xymon repository for custom tests, is actually built on top of Dokuwiki. This is exactly the type of information the tutorials page was meant to capture.  It might be helpful if we had a one stop shop for all things Xymon instead of going one place for scripts and another for docs.

Just my 2 cents (not that I have any vested interest in this ;-) )

=G=