[hobbit] xymon ready to replace bb?

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Thu Mar 26 10:45:55 CET 2009

Hi,

for the failover part, what about using a real cluster like Linux HA
cluster with DRBD? I've setup such a system a few weeks ago for us.

hh

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>