[hobbit] xymon ready to replace bb?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:09:38 CET 2009

Take a look at the Xymon alert man page:

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/hobbit-alerts.cfg.5.html
You can specify a script to be executed for any given alert.  The ALERT
SCRIPTS section in the man page gives details of the environment variables
passed in with the the alert information.  So, you could write a script to
send snmp traps.

I don't know about alert failover.

Ralph Mitchell