[hobbit] Cisco monitoring?

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Thu Mar 19 15:21:32 CET 2009

Hi William,

all you have to do is including your switches in the bb-hosts, with a
line like this:

<ip> <host> # DEVMON

Then, run "devmon --readbbhosts", and the devmon process will start
polling the switch.

HTH,

Harald

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>