[hobbit] hobbit windows client

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 20:54:23 CET 2009

> I do have some ideas (of using latex,beamer...) to create better looking
> hobbit doc.
> But due to limitation of free personal time and talent. it is progressing
> very slowly.
> See sandbox for the raw,alpha docs.
>
> http://hobbitmon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hobbitmon/sandbox/tjyang/docs/
>
> You are welcome to join the effort in the level of creating docs. There is
> not much need for reviewing currently.

Is there a list of what needs doing (e.g. Documenting the DOC: feature)? I've discovered some typos in bb.1, but if the docs are going to be changed it's best to work with the fresh stuff.

Malcolm

--
Technical copy-editor & proofreader

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB

Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb