[hobbit] Mac client? (current one: searched on google) dependencies are missing

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Wed Mar 18 16:37:35 CET 2009

I guess I could compile, but its going to take time to download complier for
the mac, etc.

I thought this mac client would be great: save time.

I'm not strong on the mac. Maybe there are instructions somewhere on how to
do it?

William

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.