[hobbit] Problem running make

paulduff at tpg.com.au paulduff at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 12 23:31:48 CET 2009

Henrik,
    Thanks for the reply. I ran the "configure" script from the 4.3.0
beat source and did not copy it from an older installation (This is my
first install of xymon). Any suggestions on what to try next?

Regards
Paul

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:42:20AM +1100, paulduff (at) tpg.com.au wrote:
> Hi, I am having some more trouble on my Solaris 10 server. After having
> several issues with rrdtool, I was able to successfully run the
> ./configure. I them ran make (GNU make 3.81) and hit the following error.

Your Makefile should have a line with
   LIBRTDEF="-lrt"
but the "make" output indicates this is not the case. Did you run the
"configure" script on the 4.3.0 beta source to create the Makefile,
or did you copy it over from an older (4.2.x) installation ?