HELP: no graphs in Hobbit/Xymon

David Masterson (damaster) damaster at cisco.com
Mon Mar 9 07:03:09 CET 2009

I'm not having a lot of luck digging into a problem in Xymon, so I'm
looking for some hints on how to proceed...

I've installed Xymon 4.2.2 on several systems (one server) and it
appears to be running correctly.  However, only the CPU column is
producing graphs of the historical data.  I could swear that other
columns (like MEM and DISK) produced graphs when I initially set it up,
but it seemed that these other columns stopped producing graphs after
the data moved from "Recently changed" to "Last change > 24 hours".  The
detail page still shows the magnifying glass, but no graph to go with
it.

Anyone know what the problem is?  Is there a method for debugging this?

David Masterson