netiquette (was: RE: [hobbit] BBWIN 64 Bit)

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Thu Mar 5 11:03:28 CET 2009

On mið, 2009-03-04 at 18:33 +0000, Benedikt Kristinsson wrote:
> Could you please include the message you are responding to so we know
> what you actually are responding to?

[KLIP]

It is actually very refreshing to read messages that are terse,
exact and to the point. There was absolutely no need for the user
to resend all the messages that already have been sent in this thread
and that may or may not have been relevant to the users text.

It is simply common sense to cut away irrelevant sections of the
to ones own message.

Also what does the following type of posting actually do for the
reader:

A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Q: Why is top posting bad?

Best regards,
--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?