[hobbit] Wanna show off.

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:11:17 CEST 2009

Where I last worked, the company is managing a lot of webservers and other
servers for airlines, travel companies, etc.  One reason given for not using
free/open source things is that they're not backed by a multi-million dollar
company with support contracts and so on.  They like to show off the NOC and
Enterprise Command Centers to prospective customers and point out the
various monitors by CA, HP and other big names.
Ralph Mitchell