Wanna show off.

Klomp, H. klomph at nlr.nl
Mon Jun 29 09:08:13 CEST 2009

The new list can be found at:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/User_Guide/The_Xymon_Users_list

Regards,

B Klomp

________________________________
From: Neil Franken [mailto:nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za]
Sent: maandag 29 juni 2009 8:32
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Wanna show off.

Hi Guys

Where can I find the Hobbit User list? Our company is being monitored by Xymon but we have a new manager here that suffers from MS mania.  He now wants to spend a couple of thousand dollars on a new monitoring system. I am not going to back down without a fight so if I can show him this list maybe he will realize the error of his ways. I know there used to be a list somewhere if not mistaken at the http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_hobbit_Users_List or something like that. I just can't seem to find it.

Regards
Neil