[hobbit] Hobbit Graphs by cron

Paul Ward pnward at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:27:49 CEST 2009

I want to be able to create a history of cpu usage.
Everyday I want a cron job or some oher method to generate a graph
image and save it to disk.

These graphs can be used to track the history of the server over a
longer time than 48hours.

I thought the attached url explains a method that can generate the
graphs for me.

email: pnward at googlemail.com
website: http://www.pward.co.uk
MSN: pob2000is at hotmail.com