[hobbit] Configuring Hobbit 4.2.0 to save various test results on disk

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:27:45 CEST 2009

Is your WHOZIT test sending the status message as "data"??  I.e., something
like this:

   $BB $BBDISP "data HOSTNAME.WHOZIT ......."

If not, I don't think it will go to the data channel.

Also, you might want to take a look at hobbitd_sample:

   http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/docs/man8/hobbitd_sample.8.html

It's just an example worker module that can attach to any channel and grab
copies of any information passing through.  You could modify that to parse
the incoming data and store just the bits you really need.

Ralph Mitchell