BBwin settings and possibilities

jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Jun 11 09:32:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Little question.
One of our windows servers causes "Oversize data/client msg from
169.32.24.83 truncated (n=931681, limit 524288)" messages in hobbitd.
I already increased the MAXMSG_CLIENT to 1024, but is there a way I can
limit the size of the data/client message via bbwin instead of
increasing the MAXMSG_STATUS/DATA/CLIENT?

The reason the message is so big is because it contains lots of info
about a certain eventlog. (So excluding certain messages from for
example the security eventlog would be a nice work arround. Already
searched the internets but I haven't found anything usefull concerning
this yet.)

Kind regards,

Jef Jagers