[hobbit] BBWin Ext Scripts after 30min are unavaliable

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:06:55 CEST 2009

Hi Greg,

thank you for your support, it gave me the right direction! =D

I found out that this lifetime in the scripts should look like this:

$BB $BBDISP "status+70 $MACHINE.$TEST $COLOR `date` OK"

but the Windows .vbs scripts dont give such parameters back to
hobbit-server... I just dont know how to implement this "status+time" in the
vbs scripts...

another thing is that the column dont get purple but black!

Thanks