[hobbit] [Hobbit] URLPlus interest - looking for feedback

Morsiani, Massimo massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
Fri Jul 31 09:44:55 CEST 2009

Hi Gary,

nice to hear that you're in the loop again.

I'm currently using v1.21 ($Id: url-plus.pl,v 1.21 2008/04/30 13:56:07) and I'm happy with it.

My main reason to use it is:
- per host customizable response time

My feature request is the capability to do something like the following:
1. go to a web page
2. insert username/password to login
3. surf the web site following specific links
4. grab some data from a specific web page
5. check the grabbed data (ie if GRABBED_DATA < MY_THRESHOLD then alert)

Regards.

Massimo Morsiani
Information Technology Dept.
------