[hobbit] BBwin issue

DKDeckert at Hormel.com DKDeckert at Hormel.com
Wed Jul 29 20:33:38 CEST 2009

Hey,

Yea i did check the connection and we have telnet turned off on our
firewalls so thats stopping it.  That isnt the reason however as other
machines with the exact same specs/capabilities are working fine.  I agree
with you that it may be some kind of network issue or because we used
software to deploy the bbwin to all of our servers at once it may have
caused some issues and that is why it is not working.    looking into it
more...

hmmmm

Cheers!

Derek Deckert

  From:       <jef.jagers at thomsonreuters.com>

  To:         <hobbit at hswn.dk>

  Date:       07/29/2009 09:15 AM

  Subject:    RE: [hobbit] BBwin issue

Hi,

just to make sure, you have checked if there is a "valid" and working
connection (for example via a telnet) between the machine running the
hobbit client and the machine running the Hobbit Server, correct?

If some servers can connect and some can't although you copied the registry
settings and hobbit files from a working to a non working, this rather
points to a network issue then an hobbit issue.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,
Jef Jagers