[hobbit] hobbitfetch / pulldata doesn't work

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:57:34 CEST 2009

Hi Naudit,

i had the same issues with the Xymon client 4.2.0 for AIX 5.3. The msgcache
was exiting with an IOT/Abort trap when receiving messages. The following
patch to msgcache.c fixes this problem:

 230c230
 <                                       char idx[20];
 ---
 >                                       char idx[40];
 232c232
 <                                               STRBUFLEN(mwalk->msgbuf),
(long)(now - mwalk->tstamp));
 ---

(int)STRBUFLEN(mwalk->msgbuf), (long)(now - mwalk->tstamp));
 529c529
 <                       int caddrsize;
 ---
 >                       socklen_t caddrsize;