[hobbit] hobbitfetch / pulldata doesn't work

Wed Jul 22 11:37:20 CEST 2009

Hello Ralph
In this case, I use "hobbitfetch" mode e.g: The hobbit server grab itself
the data instead of the client send the data to the server.
(and not client which send your configuration).

This mode appropriate for dmz which allow only incoming connexion from the
Lan.

Do you have other idea on my problem ??? Why I have any data on hobbit
server ???

Thanks by advance

Regards

This would be your problem, I think.  If this really is a client, it needs