[hobbit] Editing thresholds from a web page.

david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Fri Jul 10 02:05:35 CEST 2009

Okay, I have uploaded version 0.3 which the only version anyone should be
using as it fixes a problem which in very rare circumstances can delete
the DEFAULT clause in your hobbit-clients.cfg file.

Additionally I have updated xymonton so that the link to the file works
properly now.

David Peters

+61 2 63913565
+61 4 17863572